Integrity Golf Services will consult and serve as the owner's representative during the design and construction of the golf course. Integrity Golf Services will assist the owner in review of golf course construction drawings, specifications, constructions costs, and provide recommendations for project improvements.
Integrity Golf Services' commitment to the owner will involve working cooperatively with the golf course architect, owner's engineer and other planning or design professionals. These services include but are not limited to:
- Selection, negotiation and retaining of a golf course architect
- Development of specifications for the bid package
- Qualification of bidding contractors
- Conduct the bidding for selection of contractor(s)
- Negotiate with the contractor(s) to perform the work required for the job and the procurement of materials needed to complete the project
- Consulting with the owner and the owner's project manager on construction activities
- Participate in a weekly construction meeting
- Prepare a preliminary schedule for construction
- Notify in writing to the owner any defects in materials or work of the contractor
- Regular consultation with the owner and the architect to ensure the agreed upon design is being complied with by the contractor.
- Ongoing review and monitoring of the projects budget